I have created an application in VStudio. It ran nicely in debugging mode, but my computer became slower and slower as I worked until it finaly became frozen. after I manualy restarted it, the app wasn't running any more in debug and I get this execption in the browser.
- Only I am connected right now to the app.
- I have restarted the computer so there coudn't be any instance of a client connected
- I have removed and reinstalled the IIS
what is wrong?
ISAPI_Rewrite Rule for version 2
How to perform IISRESET with Powershell Script
Is there a tool to know which DLLs are running a website in IIS
There are two ways to overcome this.
IIS Page cannot be found error
Constructing Active Directory entry using PowerShell works in IIS 6 but not IIS 7
- Switch off HTTP Keep-Alives. In IIS manager, go to the Web Site tab and under connections, uncheck the HTTP Keep-Alives Enabled checkbox.
Post Username & Password To Protected Folder/Site
Don't do this in a production environment as it will slow down your site a lot..
How can I disable the WebSite action in Wix when no web features are selected?
- Increase the number of concurrent connections. You’re limited by default to 10 concurrent connections by design, but this can be increased.
Log Parser 2.2 skipping today's IIS logs
First, make sure your default windows script host is set to the console (cscript.exe) one.
In a command prompt run:. cscript //h:cscript.
You can make the IIS connection timeout more aggressive so connections don’t last as long.. Set the default script host back to windows:.
C:\Inetpub\AdminScripts\adsutil set w3svc/MaxConnections 40
Since you are testing the website on your server and I suppose you are using IE as your browser.. When IE requests for the web page 2 connections are maintained.
This is the possible reason for the error you are seeing..