Hey there, I have installed wordpress multisite and domain mapping plugin.
The problem is with the www...if i setup the multisite without www and i access the site without www everything works fine But if i access it without www, it reddirects to the main site. Any ideea why? Ty
Wordpress: category page not for post's
How to get wordpress plugin “Twitter hash” to show on page
wordpress categories: how to find the last child category for a post
Edit: Actually, I found a non-coding easier solution.
WordPress Rating System
In the 'Super Admins -> Domains' page, add both the www.
one stylesheet for two wordpress installations
How to make a list that displays the top level subpages, and any subpages or siblings off of the current page
versions of the domain, but select the box of 'primary' for if you want to mainly use for www.
Display Tweets in Wordpress without the use of plugins
and both will be assigned to the blog..
- Go to /wp-admin/network -> Settings -> Domain mapping:
- Set your primary site domain (without www) on Server CNAME domain, leave IP empty
- Uncheck remote login
- check permanent redirect
- check user domain mapping page
- uncheck Redirect administration pages to site's original domain
- uncheck Disable primary domain check
- Go to /wp-admin/network/ -> setting -> Domains: Map each site to its domain (without www)
- Go /wp-admin/ -> Tools -> domain mapping
- In Add new domain insert the site's domain (with www)
- Check Primary domain for this blog